12/6/08

y para ser justos

esto es lo que yo no me atreví a decirme.

Her green plastic watering can
For her fake Chinese rubber plant
In the fake plastic earth.
That she bought from a rubber man
In a town full of rubber plans
To get rid of itself.
It wears her out, it wears her out.

She lives with a broken man
A cracked polystyrene man
Who just crumbles and burns.
He used to do surgery
For girls in the eighties
But gravity always wins.
And it wears him out, it wears him out.
It wears him out, it wears him out.

he looks like the real thing
he tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love.
But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run.
And it wears me out, it wears me out.
It wears me out, it wears me out.

And if I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted
All the time, all the time.
Oh, oh.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Mi muy estimada Magdalena, es una pena que no hayan funcionado bien las cosas en esta última relación tuya. Si piensas pasar tiempo en soledad y tu ocio aumenta, reitero mi ofrecimiento: series de TV y Películas son excelentes analgésicos para el mal de amores.


Saludos
Andrés

P.D. se que puede sonarte de mal gusto, pero mi agradecimiento a la persona que hizo posible que retomes tu blog.

leslie dijo...

Muy estimado Andrés: mil gracias por el ofrecimiento reiterado, me pongo de acuerdo contigo por correo. Aún así, te juro que esto de la catársis ha hecho maravillas, altamente recomendable! pd. jajajaja, andaba apanicada, dame chance!